Benefits of Exhibiting/Sponsoring
This will be a fantastic oppocrtunity to promote your business, build brand awareness, sell direct to thousands of buyers over two days and generate positive PR, being seen at a very worthwhile event,
Why will people come?
- Over 100 participants selling a wide range of products and services, all under the Good Health Show banner
- Dozens of special features and FREE presentations and workshops, including:
- Fitness Factory
- 2 x Presentation Theatres
- Free Workshops
- Healthy Eating Zone with Cooking Demos
- Allergy and Intolerance Zone
- Yoga Village
- Beauty & Skincare Pavilion
- Senior Health
- Mother, Baby & Kids Health
- Back Pain Area
- Guest Appearances
Good Health Gulf will offer a wide range of exhibitors and a series of world leading industry experts offering advice on health and fitness for all ages shapes and sizes.
Examples of some of the features will include:
- Natural Health
- Healthy Eating & Celebrity Chefs feature
- Exercise & Fitness
- Stopping Smoking
- Diet, weight loss and weight management
- Beauty and skincare
- Allergy & intolerance management
- Senior Health & Fitness
- Health for Kids
- Free seminars and workshops
- Guest presenters and demonstrators
There will be free seminars and workshops include free check-ups and tests (on-site BMI, diabetes, blood pressure etc).
- 25,000 A,B & C1 visitors are expected over the 3 days with a special ladies only morning on the first day.
- 300,000 targeted consumers, eager to improve their health, increase their fitness levels, learn about themselves and general wellbeing, whilst improving their lives will be invited.
Good Health Gulf show is the region's leading consumer health show developed from the highly successful Good Health show in the UK , under the direction of industry veteran and former leading event organiser in the UAE, Edward Milton.
Good Health Gulf is being presented at Dubai international Marine club at Mina Seyahi, 5 minutes from all the major new residential areas in Dubai and a centre of entertainment in Dubai Marina with a wide range of F&B outlets and magnificent beach resorts.
Spa and fitness centre promotions and retail shopping and sales from exhibition stands also � and with this high disposal income audience we anticipate this will be amongst the highest at any such show in the World.
- The Good Health Show web site.
- Banners and links on media partner sites, exhibitor and sponsor sites.
- A monthly newsletter will be sent to over 300,000 people inviting them to attend
- Distribution of 100,000 DL fliers direct to selected addresses, clubs and associations
- Promotions and competitions with key media partners to win complimentary tickets.
- 5,000 posters to selected outlets in target areas, including health clubs and leisure centres
- Additional leaflets (quantities to be agreed) distributed through media partners.
- A Facebook campaign will link to over 200,000 high net-worth individuals – this and Twitter will lead everyone to updated information weekly.
- Reminders will be sent 3 days prior and on the morning of the show to all those registered and another database of high net-worth individuals who have attended our previous events.
- We will have a variety of advertisement and editorial campaigns with targeted publications
- A large number of magazine titles will be targeted for partnership, advertising and PR
- We will target coverage in 20-30 relevant magazine titles and regional newspapers
- A primetime month long campaign on a series of local radio stations
Regionalised newspaper advertising
- We are aiming for our competitions to be taken up by publications, with free tickets to be won and editorial coverage to support.
- Partnership with specialist groups, associations and societies
- Promotions amongst gyms and venues that include gyms and spas